Southern Lit (club price $72), facilitated by Lindsey Jones
Rich discussions about new fiction and non-fiction about the South, or written by people living in the South, and what it means to tell a Southern story.
- Wednesday, January 11th, 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday, February 15th, 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday, March 15th, 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday, April 12th, 6:30-8:30pm
Books (not necessarily listed in the order they will be discussed)
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart, by Ed Tarkington
- The Heart is A Lonely Hunter, by Carson McCullers
- Miss Jane, by Brad Watson
- Hillbilly Elegy, J. D. Vance
Book Clubs are purchased as a package of books and are transacted in-store or online at M.Judson's website. We will contact you when the first book is available for pick up. The remaining books will be delivered at the first meeting.
If a participant already owns a copy of the book that will be discussed, he or she is welcome to swap out for a book in store of equal value at time of pick up. If giving the book club as a gift, a gift certificate will be created for the recipient.