Not So YA (club price $73), facilitated by Mary Miller
What’s the fastest growing genre of books? Young adult. When you consider the popularity of The Hunger Games, Twilight and The Fault in Our Stars, it’s not hard to see why. According to Stephen Colbert, “A young adult novel is a regular novel that people actually read.”
- Monday, August 21, 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday, September 18, 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday, October 16, 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday, November 13, 6:30-8:30pm
Books (not necessarily listed in the order they will be discussed)
- The Hate U Give, by Angie Thomas
- Release, by Patrick Ness
- Goodbye Days, by Jeff Zentner
- Vincent and Theo, by Deborah Heligman
Book Clubs are purchased as a package of books and are transacted in-store or online at M.Judson's website. We will contact you when the first book is available for pick up. The remaining books will be delivered at the first meeting.
If a participant already owns a copy of the book that will be discussed, he or she is welcome to swap out for a book in store of equal value at time of pick up. If giving the book club as a gift, a gift certificate will be created for the recipient.