Cookbooks (club price $90), facilitated by Beth Ables
Recipes tell stories. We imagine the meals we’ll make when we read a cookbook, and there’s so much to learn about a culture from its food. In this group, we’ll read, imagine, learn and cook (which means we’ll also SAMPLE) for each meeting. Come hungry!
- Tuesday, August 22, 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday, September 19, 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday, October 17, 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 6:30-8:30pm
Books (not necessarily listed in the order they will be discussed)
- Vibrant India, by Chitra Agrawal
- In My Kitchen, by Deborah Madison
- A Year of Pies, by Ashley English
- Tender at the Bone, by Ruth Reichl
Book Clubs are purchased as a package of books and are transacted in-store or online at M.Judson's website. We will contact you when the first book is available for pick up. The remaining books will be delivered at the first meeting.
If a participant already owns a copy of the book that will be discussed, he or she is welcome to swap out for a book in store of equal value at time of pick up. If giving the book club as a gift, a gift certificate will be created for the recipient.